baby adam, you're sick. and i mean s-i-c-k. this weekend you vomited across the room and barely ate. your fever went up to 101.6 yesterday and i called the doc. today they saw you and you have a terrible virus and ear infection, which came as a result of the virus. :(:(:(:( your fever has been up to 102.6 today and i know you feel MISERABLE but the dr. assured me anything 104 or below is common for what you have.
i hate this. i wish i could do something more to help you feel better! your loud coughs, red teary eyes and cries break my HEART.
we have antibiotics for your ear, and that should be cleared up this week. and your doctor told me your virus should also be on the way out this week too. i hate that you're feeling this way...
Dear Adam,
ReplyDeleteI miss you lots and lots, so much that I often use work time to look at photo after photo after photo of you on your Mom's blogs to make sure I don't miss anything! You are soo cute! I hope I get to see you soon.
Love,
Rachel
Dear Adam,
ReplyDeleteI dunno if the other comment I made posted or not, but I just wanted to say how cute you are and how I can't wait to see you next! You are so smart sitting up and petting Otis and eating fruits and vegetables! And lucky-- cuz soooo many people love you, and you probably don't even know some of them!
Love,
Rachel
Dear Adam,
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better real real soon, because whe your cousin Antonio was your age, I know how Mommy and Daddy feel to see that you are sick...it breaks our hearts that we are doing everything we can, and you still feel miserable. But lots of holding and comfort is a way of calm...I love and Miss YOU THREE! Lots of Hugs from your Aunt Monica