June 2, 2009

crawling

adam started crawling today!!

he spent the day with his mamama and pop pop. when i picked him up, she told me had crawled on her bed. i figured maybe he scooted a bit and rocked, but oh no! when i got him on the floor at home, he eventually made it on his hands and knees all around our living room. tho he was slow, he made it. i can't believe it!

the funniest part is that he was chasing the comics from the newspaper, a dog's toy and a little piece of blue trash that was on our floor. i just kept moving them, enticing him to go further. who needs toys when these things interest your child so much!? i kid, i kid.

i posted photos and video on our flickr site (of course!).

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Adam!
    I loved your Mommy's movie of you crawling!
    I promise I will keep my floors clean for you!
    Love you!
    Mamama

    ReplyDelete